You waited too long.
You hoped to squeeze the last bit of growth out of the stock market, but now you’re paying the price for trusting the market not to experience a serious correction.
You’re not alone. Millions of Americans, as they did in 2000 and 2008, are licking their investment wounds and wondering, what can they do now? Right now, it looks like 2020 could be even more destructive to Americans’ retirement accounts than 2000 and 2008.
Most people think you only have two options:
Option 1: Keep your money in your 401(k) / IRA and hope to earn back losses over time. In other words, keep making the well-intended, but an ill-informed mistake that got you into this predicament.
Wall Street is betting on people continuing to make the same mistake. They’re investing hundreds of millions of dollars to flood the media with messages designed to convince you it’s the way to go. They want to keep raking in the approximately half-trillion (yes, I said trillion) annually they siphon out of American’s 401(k) accounts in the form of fees and expenses.
The question I have for anyone seriously considering staying in a 401(k) / IRA is, “How much more of your retirement savings are you willing to lose before you take a serious look at your other options?”
Option 2: Transfer your money to a bank saving account or CD where you’ll know it will grow some and is safe from market risk.
The banks are more than willing to deposit your money in exchange for minuscule growth. You’ll be earning 0.1 – 3% while they’ll be loaning your cashback to you in the form of mortgages, auto loans, and credit cards at 3-25%―a pretty sweet deal indeed, for the banks.
But, there is a third option.
Option 3: Wall Street and the banks want to keep you ignorant. There is a vehicle into which you can transfer your 401(k) / IRA today with no tax ramifications where:
- Your money will grow at rates comparable to what you can earn in the market.
- There are no limits or caps on what you can earn.
- All earnings are locked in forever and can never be lost.
- There is no risk of ever losing any of your savings. Even if your investments fail, you lose nothing.
- You keep the 3% annually (the US average per Bloomberg) in fees and expenses you’re currently paying for your 401(k) / IRA.
- Longevity and dependability, the most significant reasons why so many Americans face outliving their savings, can be eliminated.
Reach out and let us educate you about the third option at www.areyoubulletproof.com.
You owe it to yourself and your family to make a fully informed decision regarding your retirement nest egg. And you need to make that choice now before you lose more than your future can afford.